About the Event
According to another survey by Deloitte, 79% of the surveyed CFOs noted they will allocate or reallocate capital to new business investments, and 67% plan to pursue M&A and new ventures in 2022. A vast majority (92%) also see opportunities in embedding technologies and automation into their organizations’ operations.
CFOs will look to optimize on scarce resources including optimal technology, cost of funds and challenging skills, and attempt to build more resilient and value-creating enterprises.
Join us at the 10th CFO Innovation Malaysia Forum in 2023, which will include over 120 CFOs and senior finance professionals – with sessions covering contingency planning, integration of optimal technology, revamping budgetary frameworks, and strategies in capturing the next growth opportunity.
Who should attend?
CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, involved in:
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Costing & Budgeting
- Treasury Operations
- Project Financing
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
- Investment / Portfolio Management
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Tax Governance
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- Fiscal Policy Planning
- Financial Technology Solutions