CFO Innovation Malaysia ForumSuccessfully Navigating Through The New Reality With Effective Business Continuity Planning & Building Financial Resilience
08 October 2020
DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur
8TH CFO INNOVATION MALAYSIA FORUM
8th October 2020, DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Successfully Navigating Through The New Reality With Effective Business Continuity Planning & Building Financial Resilience
About the Event
Post pandemic, the primary objectives for finance function will be to assess impacts for the enterprises in the short and long term, and to come up with a recovery plan for a swift business turnaround.
Focusing on liquidity and cost optimization, CFOs will seek to develop strategies for remodifying budgets, preserving cash reserves, deferring costs and staggering payments.
Join us at the 8th CFO Innovation Malaysia Forum 2020, with over 150 CFOs and senior finance executives attending, as regional experts discus the current market challenges and the changing business landscape where volatility, uncertainty, risk, ambiguity and disruption are becoming more prevalent, presenting inputs on cost and resource optimization, liquidity management and business continuity planning.
Key Topics Discussed:
- Business Continuity and Communications: Implementing a comprehensive crisis management plan with effective communication
- Ensuring enhanced compliance while handling legal risks during a crisis
- Keeping businesses sustainable while emphasizing on balance sheet management vs. P&L management
- How technology can be used to drive better decisions and improved budget planning
- Investing on digital capabilities: integrating cost efficient technology with a view on long term financial transformation
Who should attend?
CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, involved in:
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Costing & Budgeting
- Treasury Operations
- Project Financing
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
- Investment / Portfolio Management
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Tax Governance
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- Fiscal Policy Planning
- Financial Technology Solutions